Easter Egger Chicken Egg Color?

What color egg will my Easter Egger lay?

What Color Eggs Do Easter Egger Chickens Lay? Easter Egger egg colors range from light blue, seafoam green, dark green, and pink. Each chicken only lays one color egg though! (So, if your hen lays green eggs, she’ll always lay green eggs).

Does an Easter Egger always lay the same color egg?

Our Easter Eggers make exceptional pets that you will enjoy for years. Please note: While 95% of Easter Eggers do lay a green egg, the remaining 5% can lay pinkish or brown eggs. There is no guarantee as to what color egg your hatched hen will give. Each hen will give ONE egg color.

How can you tell an Easter Egger Chick?

Features you may find in Easter Eggers include muffs, beards, slate/green/blue legs, feathered legs, or pea combs, or they might be rumpless. Color patterns range across the board from black to white, buff to partridge, splash, blue, lacing, and on and on!

What is the rarest egg color?

Favaucana and Green Egg -Layers. When it comes to the different eggshell colors available, green eggs are perhaps the rarest. Only a few breeds lay green eggs, and many of them are newer to the chicken world as they’re crosses between top egg layers, like Leghorns and Ameraucanas.